Search for a STEP member
You can use this search to find a TEP in your area. TEPs are specialists in inheritance and succession planning. Some of the areas they can help with include:
- helping you draft a will or a trust
- drawing up a Lasting Power of Attorney
- advising you on how to protect your family business
- helping you to provide for vulnerable family members
- ensuring you are compliant with all legal and tax obligations
- helping you to support charitable causes, both within your lifetime and beyond
- advising on legal and tax issues in relation to foreign property ownership, or moving abroad.
To find out more about TEPs read Why use a TEP?
Top search tips
- If you already have an advisor in mind, you can search by Name to find out if they are a TEP
- To find a local TEP, you can search by City/Town (expand the search if you want to search by postcode)
- Make sure you select a Practice Area so you find TEPs with the right skills and knowledge